Currently Crushing on Plaid & Houndstooth Blazers!!!!
Plaid, checkered, and houndstooth blazers worn over a sweater, simple tee or button down shirt? Timeless, I say. Say hello to my favorite fall look . . .
If you’ve spent any amount of time on Instagram in the past few weeks, you’ve seen it happen before your very eyes. The moment September hit, it was like every fashion blogger and micro-influencer got the same memo: Plaid is the new velvet—but only in outerwear form.
Model: Gabriella - represented by New York Model Mgmt
Photographer: Michelle Wilson
How to wear jumpsuits now?
Kids fashion industry continue offering us fashionable and stylish clothes. One of the most trending fashion styles for kids today is the jumpsuit. It's a flexible type of cloth that can make your little one look great and stylish. It's fair to say, jumpsuits are everywhere right now. There are numerous reasons why you should be wearing a jumpsuit right now. Today I bring you my personal favorite design from airfish
I'm in love with this Hart Jean Corduroy jumpsuit in this gray color that I layered with a pink masculine jacket. Completed the look by adding a cute pair of faux shearling sneakers.
Don’t let life define you, define your life!
You are more beautiful and radiant because you are being unapologetically you and braver and more free than you could of ever imagined!
Make a stand, show the world who you are and what you have to offer
Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, colours and ages.
Hold your head high and let the world know you have got this, straighten your crown and be the queen you were meant to be, a brave conquerer of your world!
2) Alexandra Elle - Instagram @alex_elle
3) Aspen Renee - Instagram @aspencross
4) CA + Hanna - Instagram @themommythemuse
5) Dre - Instagram @mommyinspires
6) Sydney & Ken - Instagram @siddyinthesity
7) Mikaela Pabon - Instagram @mikaela.pabon
8) Destiney - Instagram @momcrushmonday
9) Instagram - @theprinceandthep
10) Sai De Silva - Instagram @scoutfashion
Happy Mother's Day!
There are many many brands for girls out there. I know. And you probably wonder if we really need one more when I will tell you that I will present you a new brand from the UK today.
Because TRESSY CLUB comes with a really important message.
Tressy Club wants to empower girls to grow up equal to boys. How? The brand comes with a very strong identity with cool graphics and messages on every garment.
Empowering girls to be strong, to making decisions for themselves and to feeling confident
For the last two months I have not written a single thing. I didn’t write a blog post or journal entry….NOTHING. Why you ask? Because absolutely nothing was inspiring me. Below is a list of (excuses) reasons why I have not put pen to paper….
- I am tired-seriously I am though?
- I am not inspired by anything-now I am whining…
- I don’t have time-ah yes, don’t you love this one?
- I'm taking a break to unplug-yes, I did do that but I still have my notebook and still didn’t write a darn thing.
- It was so cold and gross out who could be inspired it’s so dreary?! Truth.
Now that you know my lame excuses for not writing, I can tell you that it was more of a STRUGGLE thinking about sitting at my desk today than it was to actually just do it! When your days start to blend together it feels impossible to get motivated to do anything. Here is exactly how I got moving today.
- My Princess spent the weekend with her dad so I had some free time to get it together lol
- Imade a cup of tea and sat in front of my house on the stoop and listened to nature for 2-3 minutes. The outdoors can be really grounding and conjure up deep thoughts and inspiration.
- Next, I went inside and pulled out my all time favorite book.. Even though I have already read it 15 times, I skipped right to my favorite chapter and just read a few pages. A few ideas started flowing so I held my pen and notebook between my hands.
- After I put the book back, I grabbed my notebook and wrote down 3 places that I really want to travel to and specific reasons why. Once I started thinking about all these dreamy locations it sparked something in me, and I ran into my bedroom got my laptop and started typing.
After about 30 minutes of writing I had typed up almost 2 pages, and started this blog post. All it took was one hour of my time. . I think the last two months I have been too much pressure on myself to get some writing down during the little breaks that I have to myself on the weekends, if I'm not styling or running around like a crazy lady. It was stifling my creative juices. After getting two pages out in just an hour I feel amazingly accomplished.
I would love to know how you get motivated and find inspiration. If you would let me know either in the comment section below or over on Instagram that would be lovely